The following Terms and Conditions govern and apply to your use of or reliance upon this website maintained by Data Privacy Agency (the “Website” OR “Site”).
Your access or use of the Website indicates that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable laws, statutes and/or regulations. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, effective upon its posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website will be considered your acceptance to the revised Terms and Conditions.
1. Intellectual Property
All intellectual property on the Website is owned by us or our licensors, which includes materials protected by copyright, trademark, or patent laws. All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by us. All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, software, code, designs, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, applications, interactive features and all other content is a collective work under Bosnian, Canadian, EU and other copyright laws and is the proprietary property of the Company; All rights reserved.
2. Use Of Company Materials
Data Privacy Agency does not accept payments through the Siite, and will never require you to provide any information on payment or financial instruments directly through the Website.
4. Sale Of Services
We sell services on the Website. We undertake to be as accurate as possible with all information regarding our services.
5. Acceptable Use
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
6. Protection Of Privacy
We may receive information from external applications you use to access our Website, or we may receive information through various web technologies, such as cookies, log files, clear gifs, web beacons or others.
We use the information gathered from you to ensure your continued good experience on our website. We may also track certain of the passive information received to improve our marketing and analytics, and for this, we may work with third-party providers, including other marketers.
7. Assumption Of Risk
The Website is provided for communication purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any information posted on our Website is not intended to be legal advice, medical advice, or financial advice, and no fiduciary relationship has been created between you and Data Privacy Agency. We do not assume responsibility or liability for any advice or other information given on the Website.
8. Reverse Engineering
You may not undertake any of the following actions:
a) Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website;
b) Violate the security of the Website through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference to any host, user or network.
You defend and indemnify Data Privacy Agency and any of its affiliates and hold us harmless against any and all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the Website, your breach of these Terms and Conditions, or your conduct or actions. We will select our own legal counsel and may participate in our own defence, if we wish to so.
10. Third-party Websites And Content
The Site may contain (or you may be sent via the Site) links to other websites (“Third-Party Websites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third-Party Content”).
Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through the Site or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content.
Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party Websites or any Third-Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third-Party Websites or to use or install any Third-Party Content, you do so at your own risk, and you should be aware these Terms and Conditions no longer govern.
You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the Site. Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
11. Site Management
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(1) monitor the Site for violations of these Terms and Conditions;
(2) take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
(3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
(4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
(5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Site, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
13. Service Interruptions And Modifications
We may need to interrupt your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that we will have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
14. No Warranties
Your use of the Website is at your sole and exclusive risk and any services provided by us are on an “as is” basis. We disclaim any and all express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that the Website will meet your needs or that the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. Any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or as a result of loss of your data from your use of the Website is your sole responsibility and we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
16. Limitation On Liability
THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CONTENT OR OTHER PART THEREOF) CONTAINS GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY, AND WE ARE NOT, BY MEANS OF THIS WEBSITE, RENDERING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR SERVICES. BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISION OR TAKING ANY ACTION THAT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR FINANCES OR BUSINESS, YOU SHOULD CONSULT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED AS IS, AND WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING IT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE, ERROR-FREE, FREE FROM VIRUSES OR MALICIOUS CODE, OR WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE OR QUALITY. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, AND ACCURACY.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR USAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WITH RESPECT TO LOSS OF SERVICE OR DATA. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE KNEW, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN, OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
CERTAIN LINKS ON THIS WEBSITE MAY LEAD TO WEBSITES, RESOURCES OR TOOLS MAINTAINED BY THIRD PARTIES OVER WHOM WE HAVE NO CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE MAINTAINED BY OTHER ENTITIES WITHIN THE OLUVIO GROUP OR INDIVIDUAL PERSONNEL OF SUCH ENTITIES. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OF THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER REGARDING SUCH WEBSITES, RESOURCES AND TOOLS, AND LINKS TO ANY SUCH WEBSITES, RESOURCES AND TOOLS SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS AN ENDORSEMENT OF THEM OR THEIR CONTENT BY US.
THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL BE APPLICABLE NOT ONLY TO US BUT ALSO TO EACH OTHER ENTITY WITHIN THE OLUVIO GROUP NETWORK AND TO OUR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PERSONNEL.
THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE APPLICABLE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE.
These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms and Conditions operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms and Conditions or use of the Site. You agree that these Terms and Conditions will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them.
You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and Conditions and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms and Conditions.